Named by Fortune as one of the “Top 10 Influential Women in Games”, Amy Jo Kim is a game designer, community architect, and innovation coach. Her design credits include Rock Band, The Sims, eBay, Netflix, nytimes.com, Ultima Online, Covet Fashion, & Happify. Amy Jo helps entrepreneurs & innovators bring their ideas to life at gamethinking.io. She pioneered the practice of applying game design to digital services and is well-known for her books “Community Building on the Web” (2000) and “Game Thinking” (2018).
Open up your notes app and get ready to use it as we discuss topics like:
- “Super Fans” and why they are critical to getting a “beachhead” in the market
- Why the “Fast Follow” method limits growth potential
- How to find your Super Fans quickly
- How to create innovative projects that scale in a BIG way
- How to join Amy Jo’s free Superfan Challenge
For more resources head to https://www.playmakerspodcast.com/