Tommy Tallarico is a veritable video game industry icon. As one of the most successful video game composers in history, he has helped revolutionize the gaming world, creating unique audio landscapes that enhance the video gaming experience. Now CEO of Intellivision, Tommy has worked as a designer, product manager, producer, writer, hardware executive, games tester, and heads of both music and video departments over the span of his 32-year long career in the gaming industry.
Listen in to this inspiring rollercoaster of an episode as we discuss:
- Tommy’s incredible journey from homelessness to launching a brand new gaming console
- How Tommy approached the music in Prince of Persia.
- How to get to climb any “mountain” you want in your career.
- Tommy’s strategy to return to the golden age of co-op gaming with the Intellivision Amico
- How Intellivision is helping small developers succeed.
- The pitfalls of distributed game production
Are you a developer with a fun, family-friendly game that’s easy to pick up and play? Intellivision wants to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more resources head to www.playmakerspodcast.com